We at Goshawk Global Investments, LLC (“Goshawk Global”) respect your financial privacy. We recognize that you have provided us with private personal financial information and want you to know Goshawk Global’s policies regarding that information.
We collect your personal financial information from the following sources:
- Information you have given us, such as investment advisory agreements, brokerage account applications and other documents you completed while opening and maintaining your accounts with us.
- Information you have given us orally.
- Information Goshawk Global receives from third parties, such as brokerage firms, outside managers and banks about your transactions with us or with others.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about you to anyone, except in the following circumstances:
- When Goshawk Global is required to execute transactions for your account or otherwise to provide services you request.
- When you have specifically authorized and directed us to do so.
- When required by law, such as when Goshawk Global’s books and records are examined by federal or state regulators.
We prohibit any employees from providing investor information over the telephone or in response to an e-mail message unless the employee has identified the other person as the investor, a fiduciary representative of the investor, an authorized agent of the investor or a party that needs the information to complete a transaction for the investor (such as broker-dealers, custodians or administrative service providers).
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards within Goshawk Global’s offices to protect your privacy.